About Crazy Grandpa

Crazy Grandpa
by Becky

Welcome!

I poke fun at my grandpa. You might think it’s mean, or cruel, but I don’t care. It’s a joke. So if you are too uptight to laugh at a dying old man’s misfortunes, then you can just eat me.

If you would like to email me then you may do so.

I do get a lot of hate mail, and most of it will be displayed on the site, because it is just so damn funny. You can read the hate mail I receive by clicking here. If you email me, I won't display your email address unless you say it's okay. If you take the time to email me, I will email you back. If you emailed me two months ago and i haven't wrote you back, then send me another one and bitch at me. I read all the email I get. I appreciate email a lot.

Thanks to Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment