The Mike Files #5

The 9th of November, in the year of our Lord, 2000.

Ok. it is time to rear my ugly head, yes I have made it to Milwaukee alive,
and the drama is grand. First off, I ended up falling for my friend Sara and
kicking ol' Shelly to the curb, gotta do what I gotta do, or else it just
wouldn't be me. Sara makes a kick ass girlfriend though, I mean, who
wouldn't wanna keep a gal that will go down on you at the movies?

Now for the real fun, I'm running out of places to stay and Sara doesn't have
an apartment yet, which puts my ass either in the cold (AND I MEAN COLD) or a
homeless shelter. Fear not, for as always, I will conquer. Oh yeah, as a
sidebar, I took my new woman's virginity in her parents basement friday
morning, i'm bad :)

I am on a quest for rock and roll in the great white north, and shall not
return without it. I'll see you Vocephites later

Crazy Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment