The Mike Files #3

The 17th of October, in the year of our Lord, 2000.

Well, guess it's time for another installment of my now legendary column, lol.
I checked the message board and have a fan, too. Bitchin! Please forward all
questions, comments, death threats etc. to CREEPINGDEATH780@aol.com. Now, some more things that piss me off......

Oasis.......... Ok, more so than Bush, you guys fuckin' suck. What the hell
is wrong with British people anyway, is there something in the water that
fucks 'em up? The last good thing to come from England was Elizabeth Hurley's
boobs.

Limp Bizkit........ Is that street slang for "Totally gay wigger band"?


TRL........ Sums up the music it plays "Terribly Retarded Lameness".


Ace Of Bass.... Ok, i'm a bit late, but they did suck ass.

Vanilla Ice's attempt at rap/rock....... You're not fooling me i still remember Cool As Ice. Word to your motha, bitch.

Kinjite..... Worst movie ever..... made me wanna kill Bronsen... and I still
have the "party" song stuck in my head.

P.O.D.... What the hell? i remember when these guys couldn't even fill a hall
as a local band, whose dick did they have to suck to get on MTV?

"Lick It Up"........ Its so gay, I had to say it again

And finally............... Greyhound busses....you get what you pay for.

No comments:

Post a Comment