The Mike Files #13

The 11th of September, in the year of our Lord, 2001.

Finally.... The Mike has come back to Spring Valley!!!!


So, Vocephites, the rumors have been proven true, and the man himself, the god amongst men... the force of nature that'll rock you like a hurricane is back in black in my hometown, and I know you all are dying to know what the hell the great one is doing home....

Well, shall I say, the saga is complete. Ol' Milwaukee lost its charm after the complete distruction of my engagement (see the adventures of mike) Well, since then, The Mike spent a month in none other then Austin Texas, romancing the ladies before the time came to return to my roots, so, The Mike is here to stay now. To you all, thanks for enjoying my hardships in story format, its good to be appreciated, until next time....

ROCK AND FUCKING ROLL!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment