Deoxy #8: $$$=ABC

DEOXY XYLOFLUX

cream-canines bear themselves at those who wish to enter the modern cul-de-sac leading to an earnest battle which involves love somehow traitors using the ideas of the fallen use them for pedestals to reach the stars a red box is required to make joseph come home no i do not speak a second language therefore you cannot have my product we must be admitted to a hospital run by the color white green is a color which smells like a salad made of watermelon rines i am floating what if i hit my head stay with the waves my essence is flowing from my head while i find myself carried so foreign yet so familiar

i cry mixing my tears which are now in the sea loud unfriendly noises make me turn into a child i do not apologize for the knife comment petty love is boring dangling the book of the artist from the window running to save my color from the hate drawing attention to my tone sleep is where it's at unibrows are often sterile inject yourself with love because you can't find any growing sixty is a number ruined for me large red rocks backseat of love or safety

infections are often large i have wasted over a hundred dollars walkways into the unseen animatronic potatoes the outcast spawns outcasts proud of the blocked castle seafood smells like strong body odor birth of a scary film it hurts when i release the green cry forth rancid white invasion of the body mindless grubs dick is not a funny word people love thr idea of holes

ideas are mine sentences like flapjacks no food nor drink onassis midnight condoms tampons and antacids separate yet equal the wounds of the past used to make the bandages of tomorrow holy is your face i cannot go seed factory goodbye now

No comments:

Post a Comment