Grandpa Pics

Crazy Grandpa
by Becky


A lot of people email me and ask me, "does grandpa notice when you take pictures of him?" I would have to say, yes, he does in fact notice. I wonder... does he wonder why I am taking them? Some of the time he doesn't notice. A lot of the pictures I take of him are taken while he is sleeping. Also, I try to include grandpa in pictures when I am taking pictures of friends and family already... like holidays etc... that way my father won't wonder why I'm taking pictures of my grandpa all the time. I try to avoid using flash cameras, kind of like when you go to the zoo... I don't want to upset grandpa, I just want to mock him and display the pictures of him on the internet where many many people can view them and laugh at his expense.




Picture week!

A new picture of grandpa will be put up each day of the week. This came about when I noticed grandpa sleeping, and decided to take advantage of this grand opportunity and take lots of pictures. As I was taking the pictures he woke up. So I chased him around and took pictures of him.

Monday This is the first picture I took of him while he was sleeping. Please note the glove.




Tuesday I couldn't take any more pictures of him sleeping, because he woke up.



Wednesday Looking a bit confused.




Thursday Help he is getting away! The picture is a tad blurry because grandpa moves pretty damn fast for an old guy.




Friday I am still following him. Here is the back of him as he is going into his room.




Saturday While in his room, grandpa got on his coat and hat. By this point he became suspicious of the camera, so i forced my mom into the picture. She knew very well why I was taking so many pictures of him. She does not usually look this fucked up, (she looks horrible in this picture) I will scan a nice picture of her, and put it up here, just so you can know what she really looks like.



Sunday This is the last pic I could get before he got out the backdoor. Darn. Bye grandpa.




Here is a picture of the crazy old bastard. That's me and Chelsea, looking kinda scared because grandpa is coming to get us (he's in the background). RUN!




(depending on how good your monitor is, this picture may look blurry because it was taken with my web cam.)



Grandpa has odd eating habits. One of them includes putting cereal into a bowl followed by pouring coffee onto the cereal, and then adding a little milk topped off by a little sugar... are you getting hungry yet? Then he rips up pieces of bread and gets them nice and soggy and then he eats it...or slurps it. It's so great, I had to take a photo. This is a picutre I was actually trying to make look artsy with my 35mm. It reminds me of one of those nazi jew movies... like Schindler's List or something. Great picture I think, the original looks great.

No comments:

Post a Comment