The Book

Crazy Grandpa
by Becky

My friend Latitia (Pronounced, La Tish Ah, not that the pronunciation of her name has any relevance to this story but whatever) Tish came over and she finds my grandpa very amusing. I decided I would ask him lots of questions, with the sole purpose of posting them on this web site. Usually when he speaks I run, but today I was feeling a little daring. First he asked me if Latitia was my boyfriend. Latitia is a girl. She doesn’t look like a boy at all. Then he went on, about…. The book…

Allow me just give you the setting. Grandpa wandered up the stairs, with his cane wrapped in various things, wearing his nice leather Michael Jackson glove on one hand only. He mentioned something about being thirsty, so I gave him my coke. He sat down to chitchat. That is when he mentioned, the book…

The book, he said, was in Poland. He tried to get it, but he couldn’t. Of course this got my attention. A book, huh? So Latitia and I decided to ask him about this book. For some reason, whenever Latitia asked him a question, he didn’t answer. It was very odd. You really have to yell at him in order for him to hear you… which might have been why he wasn’t answering Latitia’s questions. Latitia wasn’t used to yelling at a crazy old man, as I however am quite experienced in that type of matter.

Q: What is the book about?
A: The world ending. It just ends, and then it’s finished. I don’t know if I believe… People believe… or they don’t… (note: He went on for a while about this… how he believed and people believed…)

Q: Why can’t you get the book?
A: The government is crooked and the businesses are crooked. (He asked me if I knew what the government was)

Q: Who wrote the book?
He didn’t really give a good answer to this one… He kind of rambled about some people and if they believed the book or not.

Then he mentioned Hitler! I was frantic to get some answers!

Q: Do you like Hitler?
A: Yes. I didn’t, but now I do, because he was right.

So there we have it kids, grandpa is a nazi.

No comments:

Post a Comment