Wrinkly Balls

Crazy Grandpa
by Becky

Last year my grandpa had a stroke, which is sad yes but it’s also in its own way hilarious. His left side is a bit numb due to the stroke, so he wears a black leather glove on only one hand. My grandpa is Michael Jackson! Let’s hope he doesn’t start grabbing his wrinkly balls… Ewwww. Speaking of wrinkly balls my mom saw my grandpa naked! (Sorry I don’t have any pictures of this encounter you fucking pervert!) What happened was my mom was getting a drink of water during the night while everyone was asleep. She noticed my grandpa’s light was on. She glanced downstairs to see what my grandpa was doing up at that hour… he was just sitting on his bed naked! WHY GOD WHY. She warned me not to look in his room EVER. He used to pee with the door open, but that’s a whole other story...

No comments:

Post a Comment