What does grandpa think about my lip ring?

Crazy Grandpa
by Becky

For a short period of time, I had my lip pierced. (Actually it was my 'labret' which is lower than your actual lip.) I kept it for about two months before grandpa noticed. Whenever he questioned me about it, I just claimed it was a huge zit. ZIT? He would ask, confused. IT'S A BIG PIMPLE! I would tell him. "Ahhh" he would say, and then he would laugh at me. Chelsea decided to ask grandpa what he thought of my lip ring.

Chelsea: "Do you like that?"
(Points to my lip ring.)
Grandpa: "Don't look to me very good."
(grandpa looks a little closer at my lip)
Grandpa: "What you got there."
Chelsea: "You like it?"
Grandpa: "That stupid."
(looking at my lip)
Grandpa: "You make beauty mark."
Chelsea: "You think it is stupid? You don't like it? It is beautiful!"
Grandpa: "She was beautiful there."
(pointing to a baby picture of me)
Chelsea: "Isn't she beautiful now?"
Grandpa: "I don't know, I give up! So long my friends."
(Grandpa walks away)

No comments:

Post a Comment