Miscellaneous Crap

Crazy Grandpa
by Becky

I will start with a story I will call, "Chubby". First I will apologise for any inaccuracies of this story, as I was not present at the time. I would have to say that it isn't THAT amusing, but I will tell it anyway. My brothers friend Dolson came over and since grandpa is a bit lonely he came up stairs to chat it up with Dolson. He asked Dolson to light his cigarette, and then he called him chubby. Something like "Can I have a light chubby." I guess the funny thing is, Dolson really is chubby. Yeah I was right, that story isn't funny at all. Moving right along…

While my mom was at work my dad had a family friend (female) over to fix our computer. Grandpa decided that my dad and her were having an affair while my mom was at work. So grandpa, being the evil man he is, grabbed his cane to show Laurie what was what. As he was about to bash Laurie in the head with his cane, my dad jumped in between them and started swearing. I remember when Laurie used to feel bad for grandpa, now she makes fun of him just like the rest of us. If you feel bad for grandpa let that be a lesson to you. He is evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment