Semi-Nightmares


Almost Comatose
by Gandhi Mangler

May 7, 2009


I dreamt I was at school and the class broke into groups of three to work on an assignment and I was not in any group.

SEMI-NIGHTMARES!


I dreamt I was at my parents' house.

SEMI-NIGHTMARES!


I dreamt I was at school and there were a group of visitors in the classroom for an open house and it violated the fire code.

SEMI-NIGHTMARES!


I dreamt I was at a college lecture and I berated the professor.

SEMI-NIGHTMARES!


I dreamt I was at school and the ugly kids were nudists.

SEMI-NIGHTMARES!


I dreamt I was in Rome during Roman times at night and, instead of tall columns, all the buildings had three stories held up by rows of duplicate statues.

SEMI-NIGHTMARES!


I dreamt I was at school and I upset people by sitting in a seat in the auditorium that they were reserving for their friend.

SEMI-NIGHTMARES!


I dreamt I was at work.

SEMI-NIGHTMARES!


I dreamt I was at school and I was seated next to some dull kid from first grade.

SEMI-NIGHTMARES!


I dreamt I was driving and I couldn't see the road.

SEMI-NIGHTMARES!


I dreamt I went to my high school reunion.

SEMI-NIGHTMARES!


When I was a youth, I dreamt that a group of Battle Beasts invaded my house, but they were on my side.

SEMI-NIGHTMARES!


When I was a pre-school-aged child, I had a recurring dream that I got into my mom's yellow-brownish station wagon, put it in gear, drifted down the block, made a right-hand turn down a second road, and slammed into a telephone pole.

SEMI-NIGHTMARES!


When I was an infant, I dreamt Poppin' Fresh was trying to kill me.

NIGHTMARES!

No comments:

Post a Comment